Tuesday 19 August 2014

28 People Who Learned The Hard Way That Tattoo Errors Are Forever. #4 Is So Freaking Dumb

This is where you shouldve drawn the line.



Especially your spelling.



And tattoos gos on forever.



So awesome that he didnt provide you with enough sense to understand your grammar mistakes? Darn!



No promises when it comes to love, but definitely when it comes to like.



And let me guess, this was one of those Choices ?



Im sure its going to feel a lot longer after having to stare at this huge mistake every single day.



How about the wadges” of that disgraceful tattoo? What are the consequences of that?



Too bad pain couldnt have provided you with enough brains to realize this spelling mistake.



Lets hope your bank also comes with a few books to teach you something.



My next what?



But what comes after blood? TELL ME! I need to know!



But definitely not wiser.



I call bullsh*t.



Againit still didnt make you any wiser!



But Im sure you have many regrets, now



This is also relevant to the tattoo you just got.



So far, youre not on the right track.



So, I should always give up?



This girl shouldve gotten the internets approval prior to actually getting the tattoo.



I dont even want to know what other kinky stuff youre into



And to write, doesnt mean you can spell.



I never thought of myself as Life before. Good to know.



Is she acute angle?



Well, I think you should worry about all of us JUDGING you



Except when it comes to spelling.



The real tradgedy is your spelling.



Were you too busy to Google this quote first?




28 People Who Learned The Hard Way That Tattoo Errors Are Forever. #4 Is So Freaking Dumb

No comments:

Post a Comment