Tuesday 9 September 2014

You Won"t Believe What These Parents Found On Their Child"s Nanny Cam


Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

STOP! Just imagine this.


You setup a motion detector in your childs bedroom and every so often, it will email you an image to reassure you that everything is OK. That’s great, right? Well, what happens when THIS image is emailed to you…?



That is exactly what happened to one poor women who was at work scared for her child’s life. She instantly phoned her husband, SCREAMING down the phone, until he had to tell her the truth…


“I got bored and turned on the motion detection on our nanny cam and set it email my wife while she’s at work tonight. Then I dressed up in an old Halloween mask and set my plan into motion. My ear is still bleeding from her phone call. But yet I can’t wait to buy more masks.”


The Reddit user also mentioned that his child LOVES the mask and it was hard to stop him from playing:


“He’s seen that mask so many times he loves it. In this pic he was actually getting irritated with me because he was trying to play his Elmo game and I kept telling him to lay down and act asleep. He wasn’t having it.”


Know anyone who would pull this kind of prank? Share it with them using the buttons below!




Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

You Won"t Believe What These Parents Found On Their Child"s Nanny Cam

No comments:

Post a Comment