Friday 19 September 2014

These 12 Pics Are Proof That Cats Are The Most Dramatic Pets Ever.


Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

(GASP).


image


Help!!!


image


General Cats Patton reporting for duty.


image


Printers make me jumpy too…


image


My mom told me to stay away from dogs like you.


image


Something smells goo-AH!


image


My full.


image


I changed my mind, lemme out, lemme out!


image


Monster attack!!


image


YOU recorded over my game.


image


You guys! Lemme jus… Hey, you guys!


image


There"s another, younger, furrier, cat, isn"t there…how could you?


image



How badly you need to wash your clothes.


image


Stupid dog…stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid.


image


I"m tired, I just want to…oo, banana!?


image


You guys? There"s….something in the box.


image


Breaks, breaks!


image


Where are they all coming from!?


image


Yep, it"s a tree, RUN!


image


This smells kinda…Agh!


image


You no loves me no mores…?


image


Abort!! Abort!!


image


I ain"t afraid of no helico-HEY!


image


I"m the sickest… Soooooo sick.


image




Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

These 12 Pics Are Proof That Cats Are The Most Dramatic Pets Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment